Once I buy the program, can I use it on for more than one tournament, or is it licensed to one event?
Web Pro Tournament Manager License
Once purchased, you can use the Web Pro Tournament Manager software for as many tournaments as you wish without limits.
The software is licensed to a single server, meaning that it must "live" under one domain. In other words, if you have two tournaments with two distinct websites (let's say "tournament-one.com" and "tournament-two.com"), your best bet is to have the software installed under a new domain (like "liveresults.com"). Then you can put links on both websites to their respective Live Results pages.
If I choose to lease the program, what happens to my tournament after the lease ends?
If you choose to lease the Web Pro Tournament Manager software for one or more years, your tournament and all related angler and team statistics will be available throughout the lease period.
Once the lease has completed, you can choose to:
- Renew your software lease for an additional year and keep using it as usual for new tournaments and changes to existing events;
- Keep your existing tournament statistics available online only by simply renewing just hosting for your account; or
- Allow the lease and hosting to expire, which will close your account and will premanently remove all related tournament and statistics.
My next tournament is coming up soon. How much time do you need to setup Web Pro Tournament Manager so I can use it in my tournament?
A typical installation and customization of Web Pro Manager requires one full week. We also recommend that you have at least one week to get acquainted with the system and setup your tournament, team, and angler details prior to the start of your tournament. So, we highly recommended that you make your purchase of the Web Pro Tournament Manager software at least 2 weeks before your tournament begins.
Some custom installations may require additional processing time. For instance, if you would like a custom design package with your Web Pro Tournament Manager to very closely match the design of your site, we recommend contacting us with more anticipation.
What kind of support can I expect for my tournaments?
We know that learning a new software, no matter how easy it is to use, can be time-consuming and cumbersome. For that reason, we provide a free guided setup by phone for your first tournament to walk you through the basics and get your first tournament setup right. On top of that, we also provide on-call support completely free for your first tournament, with up to 15 hours of support time at no charge.
After your first tournament, you can request email or on-call support directly from the Tournament Manager for a small fee depending on the amount of support time you ask for.
What if your software can't handle the specific requirements for our tournament?
Web Pro Tournament Manager is very flexible and allows for both simple and very complex tournament setups. In some cases though, you may require additional modifications to made to the software to accomodate special requirements needed by your tournament (e.g. custom registration forms, special custom components or plug-ins, etc...). In this case, you can contact us and we can provide you with a quote based on the work involved to incorporate the changes you need.
We do not, however, provide refunds for a software purchase or lease if you find that the software does not meet all of your tournament needs. It is up to you to determine before purchase if the software can handle the specific requirements for your tournament. We can provide access to a full working demo of Web Pro Tournament Manager before you purchase so that you can make sure of this.
Program Usage FAQ
Can the software send out emails to all the teams or anglers in a tournament as a bulk message?
Yes, the Web Pro Tournament Manager has a built-in "Send E-mail" function which allows you to send emails to all of your anglers, or just select ones from a specific tournament, series, or team.
Your emails are stored in the system which means that you can edit and re-use them later on if you send similar emails in the future.
Logos & TrademarksMany of our brand assets are listed below so you can easily find the information you need. If use of a brand asset listed below is permitted, we explain the conditions for the permitted use and provide self-service instructions.
Any use of our brand assets in broadcast, such as in television of film production, must be approved by us in writing prior to use. Please see the Broadcast Request section below.
General guidelines that apply to all permitted uses of the Brand Assets:
- Avoid using Brand Assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with The Web Pro or Web Pro Tournament Manager, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by The Web Pro.
- Do not present a Brand Asset in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
- Do not use The Web Pro's Brand Assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to The Web Pro.
- You may not present or feature the Brand Assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- You may not combine our Brand Assets, or elements of our Brand Assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
- Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to the Brand Assets.
- We do not require the use of either the ® or the TM attribution symbols with our Brand Assets.
Web Pro Tournament Manager SMALL LOGO (PNG, 200 x 26):
The Web Pro SMALL LOGO (PNG, 200 x 75):